Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What's with PJ worn as pants?


During my sophomore year in college, I took a trip to London for the summer. It was an amazing trip considering the sites, fashion, food, and the women. In between classes and fields I learn about the country and what people from London thought about America. Come to discover that the citizen believe we were the most casual country they have ever visited. When I would go to this clubs in London the women were flawless with the latest fashions. In summary of this story I wanted to make a point about the PJ movement I have been seeing among the teeny boppers. I don’t even want to call this movement; it is more like a plague. Any person who wakes up in the morning and thinks a tee shirt, PJ, and a pair of Nike Air Jordan is cute; got another thing coming. No one on the planet who has a wardrobe of clothing hanging would not wake up and think this is ok. I can understand leggings, tee shirt, and jacket to run every task. Come on ladies no one going to give you respect it they are looking and laughing at your sleepwear. Don’t become a victim of this plague trend be a leader!

No comments:

Post a Comment