Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Can't miss a Beat!


I remember growing up in the 90’s when my first media player was a tape cassette rocking to the latest Tupac, Biggy Smalls, or Mary J. Blige. Than as I got older the CD player was the new come up if you had any money. Out of the blue sky arrive the Apple Store with the new IPod mp3 player. For the most part the thing I didn’t mention in three generations of music media’s is headphones. For the longest time head phones have been the continuous factor with the problem with music players. Headphones broke easily, got a shortest in the sound quality, wire was too short for pockets, or just was not loud enough. The day after Christmas I decided to give these new head phones called “Beats” by the notorious NWA rapper Dr. Dre. I going to tell first hand that “Beats” am not your typical $20 dollar head phones. Beats in my opinion are DJ surround sound headphones that require batteries to be installed into one of the ears for maximum sound. Testing them in the store, I could hear the track very clear and the sound made it feel like I was at the club. If you’re the type of person that like it loud, Beats volume control is so loud that the person next or near you can hear what you are listening to word to word. Beats come in several styles but the bigger you buy them (with a selection of a lot of colors and logo online) the better your media player will sound. With anything you buy, Beats headphones are pricy but there worth it. Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment