Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Peircing making a breakthrough with Teens?


Here’s a scenario you can relate to! Have you ever had dream that did not make since until you woke up and thought about it. Well on December 29, 2010 I felt like I have woken up to the remix of the Thriller by Michael Jackson. I had to head downtown in Boston to pick up dress shoes when I started to notice teeny boppers with piercing in places I never realize they would. A lot of them had it in there month, under the lip, in the chin and other places you could only imagine. For centuries there has been a meaning to why certain cultures pierce body parts for a symbol of their belief. I feel piercing is a way of self expression and everybody are free to do what is pleasing. On the other hand, I feel cold about the idea of too much piercing covering up the natural beauty of these young ladies. Just be careful how you go at getting piercing because not every trend is meant for every person. Be free!

No comments:

Post a Comment