Thursday, June 30, 2011

Singer Marsha “Songstress” Ambiosius



During my second year of college, I started to get into soul R and B. This type of music was poetry turned into a smooth sound. Listening to Soul R and B captures a mood inside the body like your favorite dish hitting the spot like no other. I remember the first time I heard the group Floetry, it was a wakeup call inside my soul. Singer Marsha “Songstress” Ambiosius metaphor speaking brought me to my knees. Her powerful vocals make you want to listen to her message without questioning the content. Marsha Ambiosius was born August 8, 1977 in Liverpool, England. She started at the Brit School for Performing Art, Media, and Art. After a few albums with her former Floetry partner Natlie Stewart, she did a 360 and came out with her first solo album self title through Dr. Dre “After Math” label. Furthermore, at the BET Awards 2011, she rocks the house with her dedication performance for Pattie Labelle lifetime achievement award. Give Marsha a listen because her voice will inspired a moment through your ears and down the soul. Far away! 


No comments:

Post a Comment