Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Shades in the winter with hats

Last year during the BET hip hop honors there was this part of the show called the Cypher. For a lot of people who don’t watch BET the Cypher is when some of the best hip hop and rappers in the game by genre spit the first things that come to mind. There was a group called “Good Music” with two of my favorite artist Kanye West and the poetic Common. Besides them killing each bar they were looking fresh in all black suits and a pair of Vintage Ray Ban shades. Since it was the winter I came up with idea for me to wear the shade in the winter with all black. I am pretty sure someone came up with the idea before me but I wanted to do it for me. So I through on a knit hat, H and M black coat, skinny jeans, and dress shoes to top it all (remember all black). When I set out to hang with my boys they all thought it was a fresh look. Weeks later I started to run into more people guys and girls rocking Ray Ban Classics (Think of the Blues Brothers) in their own way. I don’t know but I feel shades are going to make a comeback this 2011 summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment