Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Plastic Snap Hats on the Rise


I remember when I was real young, and my uncle came upon this west side gangster rap group called N.W.A. This group feature Ice Cube, MC Ren, Easy E, Yella, and Dre. This was the hottest sound on the block, on the radio, and the east coast. The thing that stuck out about them was their black baggy clothing and “Plastic Snap Caps” of American sports team caps. Even though the hottest group to come out of the west coast broke up, their hats decided to make a comeback this year. Plastic Snaps are everywhere these days when I am on the move. Most of the teeny boppers don’t have a favorite team; they usually buy the cap because of the color. With the victory of the Boston Bruins hockey team this year, I decided it was my time to get one as well. For references to this new look, check out “Look at me Now” video by Chris Brown, N.W.A., and Bet 106 and Park. Snap up!

No comments:

Post a Comment