Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Leggings Aren't For Everyone!

As a man I will have to confess that I love the thought of a woman wearing leggings to spice up her outfits because some pieces need to stand out alone. A lot of my close friends tell me that leggings are comfortable and inexpensive. There are so many reason like the recession, gain weight, or losing weight that cause a lot of them to invest in leggings. Lately I realize with these growing factors, a lot of women are exposing too much for the world to see. Ladies are wearing see through with the wrong underwear, cut out, fat hanging out, and legs all out of shape. I know most women want to look nice for themselves or others but ladies you have to understand the principles of leggings for YOU. Leggings are not pants and they are not design to satisfy the person staring if you are not looking for the attention, harassment, or a man in general. The term is called a tease and in closing as a man to a woman “please covers up when needed”. What you consider to be cute may not be for someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment