Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Black Skinny Jeans replacing Leggings


Leggings as of today are a man's wish come true. Over the past five years my boys have took a taking to leggings being worn by women. I adore leggings for the many different colors and fabric content to allow women who can’t find the right pair of jeans. Leggings have many functions and sometimes can be confuse with actual pants or jeans. Lately I been seen women of all different races hanging up there comfort for a nice pair of shinnies. Ever since I seen “Breakfast at Tiffany” starting Audrey Hepburn, I was sure it would make a comeback some day. I remember years back Gap Stores had a ad featuring her in it being crazy in her skinny black jeans. For the most part I believe most women go back to jeans because the weather in the winter can be unbearable sometimes. Every woman should have a good pair of go jeans because face the facts, leggings are getting played out. If u have a nice top, skirt, or dress and want to be free than wear leggings. On the other hand if u feel the need to wear it with sportswear, tee, or sweater. Leave the imagination to the mind not the eye ladies, because not everything is OK to be seen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment